Why everyone here care about there ex's life after breaking up?

Lately I did noticed that some people are caring about there Ex's life after a break up like my ex BD what gift I give her/him or my Ex got new BF/GF what should I do? EX's are EX's for a reason so people need to learn when they have to stop.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've wondered about this. I think it's pathetic.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Not all break ups are volatile

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Never dated but I've been attached to guys before that I liked very much but never told anyone about lol. Generally for me if we go separate ways that hurts but I just get up and keep moving because I know there's a beautiful path waiting for me at the end of the tunnel

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you don't stop loving someone even if you are not together. You feel and that's why you care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because you break up with someone, it doesn't mean your emotions are turned off like a light switch. You still care

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't have to burn down the bridges just because you decided not to date with them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's because they still care about them and miss them. duh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people can remain friends after a break up. We tend to call these people mature.

0|0
    0|0
    • and some people does not realize when you should let go and leave him/her alone. We call those people clingy.
      seriously, most of the time when they're going about that they also mention one or more reasons they should just leave. That or simply one of them want to move on in life, in which case both should just leave.

• Show All
    • @somethingwicked or it could be a one-sided friendship. A person unable to let go who desperately clings to the past and refuses to aknowledge the fact that the other one is trying to move on.

Love does strange things you know.

• @Dartmaul15
      Meh, perhaps, usually I just let the guy decide if they still want to be friends or not. I pretty much don't care either way.

But then again, I'm an ass.

Recommended myTakes