Why is he treating me like this?

Ok , I broke up with my 7yr boyfriend 9 wks ago. We were in love even up until the day we had a silly argument, He then meets a girl off his Twitter and sleeps with her a wk later she the total opp of me.. Then he dumps her and tries to speak to me lies about being with her but I knew he had. So he goes back to her 2 wks later and then dumps her again and tries to speak to me which this time my heart is truly broken and I play his game and get angry an said I had a new guy so he ran back to her that wkend and they put all over social media pics n how happy they were etc. I told him i did it out of anger and that im too respectable to go with any guys. also asked him to stop tryin to rub it in my face on Twitter but he just did it more.. His new GF has an obsession with me she stalks me badly and so does my ex but i stopped all contact and a few weeks back got talkin to an old flame I like alot.. I pur in a relationship on FB then suddenly BOOM he emailing me about my girls wanting to see them which in the 9 wks he never wanted them.. He has sent lots of emails askin if ill calm down n that he wants to be friends and that his new GF treats him like a F***** king and is caring and loving more than i ever was.. I had to close my email account in the end and block him on FB and Twitter. Then he starts on my other email askin me for silly things he left at our home I also blocked that one.. Now he is tryin on wats app etc changing his pic to him and her and sayin my team is me and !!! !!! ( her name ) it again hurt mt I have now blocked him on that.. Why If he was my best friend only 9 wks ago and I was his too does he feel the need to be so damn hurtful to me.. rubbing his new relationship in my face he and she acts like they are 14 not 31.. I dont ever contact him its always him. but he says he doesn't want me but then he wants to be in my life as friends i couldnt do that though.. What ae your thoughts is he rebound and not wanting me to move on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's just post break up drama. he clearly isn't over you otherwise he'd just move on. you just have to do your best to go no communication. blocking his number, various social media and what not... and really just ignoring any communication he makes. if he sends an email just delete it and maybe add his email to spam.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Everyone's different and some people handle break ups amicably like you and some people lose all rational thinking and start acting like petulant children.

You're the former and he's the latter. His ego is crushed, his pride is desolated and he's a wounded Soldier, the girl he's with is only a rebound and given the choice between her and you, he'd come running back to you if he was given a chance. You don't get over a seven year relationship in less than three months.

However his behaviour is out of line and I think you should just walk away with your head held high, take the moral high ground spend however long it takes to get over the relationship and start a brand new chapter in your life.

But that's just my 0.02, whatever you decide, good luck to ya!

2|0
    0|0
    • I am trying so hard to get over him.. Im getting stronger. I know he will try and contact me again soon I just wish if he was as happy as he shows he is then why does he need to have me at some where in his life still.. I can't understand how some humans can be this nasty and vindictive to someone they chose to spend so many years with !! But your reply is very honest and I agree with you. Thanks you xx

• Sometimes people are so hurt that among that pain they just lash out. It's inexcusable, it's not right but the guy is only human after all.

If I was you I would ignore him from now on if you are planning on moving on. It's going to be hard as seven years is a long time but with support from those you hold dear you can overcome this pain and begin a new chapter in your life. :)

Also no worries, I'm glad I have been of some help to you.

• He is bitter. Bitterness is what bitterness does.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• the trouble started when you told him you moved on, until then it seemed to be one night stands until he managed to get you back. he seems like he thinks only he is allowed to move on with other people and that you shouldn't hence how he flipped out of you to make you feel bad and make you jealous of him.

i think you should forget about him, you're just seeing a new side of this person all through these years and its an ugly side. let him see the kids but dont rise to anything he says or prolong the drop offs/pick ups and he will stop eventually when he realises its not going to work on you

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes thats so true when he thought I had a new guy he ran straight back to her I know I shouldn't of lowered myself but I felt so angry and hurt and came clean but he was so cut up about this ,, I dont think he wants to see my girls for the right reasons I feel its just to have some place in my life and I won't use my girls for that fact.. He didn't care about them for the 9 wks I picked up there pieces of broken heart he was no where around he was enjoying this other girl. He can't contact me now unless by letter or knock on my door but I dont think he will stop x

• In your place I would call 911 and make him get arrested :3

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes