Why is he treating me like this?

Ok , I broke up with my 7yr boyfriend 9 wks ago. We were in love even up until the day we had a silly argument, He then meets a girl off his Twitter and sleeps with her a wk later she the total opp of me.. Then he dumps her and tries to speak to me lies about being with her but I knew he had. So he goes back to her 2 wks later and then dumps her again and tries to speak to me which this time my heart is truly broken and I play his game and get angry an said I had a new guy so he ran back to her that wkend and they put all over social media pics n how happy they were etc. I told him i did it out of anger and that im too respectable to go with any guys. also asked him to stop tryin to rub it in my face on Twitter but he just did it more.. His new GF has an obsession with me she stalks me badly and so does my ex but i stopped all contact and a few weeks back got talkin to an old flame I like alot.. I pur in a relationship on FB then suddenly BOOM he emailing me about my girls wanting to see them which in the 9 wks he never wanted them.. He has sent lots of emails askin if ill calm down n that he wants to be friends and that his new GF treats him like a F***** king and is caring and loving more than i ever was.. I had to close my email account in the end and block him on FB and Twitter. Then he starts on my other email askin me for silly things he left at our home I also blocked that one.. Now he is tryin on wats app etc changing his pic to him and her and sayin my team is me and !!! !!! ( her name ) it again hurt mt I have now blocked him on that.. Why If he was my best friend only 9 wks ago and I was his too does he feel the need to be so damn hurtful to me.. rubbing his new relationship in my face he and she acts like they are 14 not 31.. I dont ever contact him its always him. but he says he doesn't want me but then he wants to be in my life as friends i couldnt do that though.. What ae your thoughts is he rebound and not wanting me to move on?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• it's just post break up drama. he clearly isn't over you otherwise he'd just move on. you just have to do your best to go no communication. blocking his number, various social media and what not... and really just ignoring any communication he makes. if he sends an email just delete it and maybe add his email to spam.