I don't understand his logic?

after 3 years of dating and living together the entire time he randomly breaks up with me. he says its because he doesn't love himself and he doesn't know what he wants out of life and that he needs space. that was 3 weeks ago and he still tells me he loves me and he still initiates sex with me and he still tells me we're going to work it out and be together but he doesn't show it. I tried to give him the space but we live together and I don't have anywhere else to go and I'm madly in love with the guy and something told me something wasn't right. before we broke up he would randomly disappear for hours at a time and never answer his phone and he always give me some lame excuse and he make promises that are always broken and now since we're broken up and he still telling me all these false promises I find out he's texting a girl but his excuse for texting her she's obsessed with him and won't leave him alone and he's just trying to get her to go away yet he's texting her and going over to her house and being all sweet on her. and I find out him saying that is a lie because she's on his Facebook and she goes over to his work, and she wants a relationship with him and he's all for it I don't like to snoop in his phone but something told me it wasn't right why am I going to continue to get my hopes up when he's going to lie to my face. he hasn't told anybody we broken up and he hasn't changed our relationship status on Facebook and he wants me to stay there if I want to but he says he's not ready for a relationship yet he still continues to put his hands on me tells me loves me. I honestly do love him with all my heart and I would marry him today even with all the lies but I don't know what to do I don't have any other place to go, I am in debt because of him and until the loans are paid off i can't move because it would be out of state. just need opinions on how to handle situation because I'm going crazy. What honestly is going on?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• So for three years of living with this guy, and sleeping with him, he randomly breaks up with you the entire time?

He is so obviously cheating on you, exposing you to STDs that can kill you, then comes crawling back- and you swallow every lie he tells you?

And you say you're madly in love with this cheating, unfaithful slut of a man? Who doesn't care enough about you to keep his penis in his pants?

Girl, really?

The problem is not him and his philandering ways. He is going to die with an incurable STD choking on his own mucous and suffocating on a hospital bed.

The problem is YOU. You keep with him.

At the end of the day, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, YOU... YOU remain with him.

All he does is tell you lies to keep you on his hook.

Wake up before being with this guy cuts your lifespan drastically short. You can be sure he won't visit your dying self in the hospital, even if he could.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• All he want is sex dump him and forget him that guy won't bring any good to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE