Is it possible to get a girl back if she breaks up with you?

We were together for 2 years and I love her with all of my heart. Is it possible to get her back?

• Definitely possible
  • Possible but unlikely
  • Possible but very unlikely
    Vote C
  • No chance
    Vote D

34

Most Helpful Girl

• of course it's possible. to be together for that long includes a lot of attraction and love and all of that wouldn't just disappear within the click of a finger. all that it depends on is the reason why she broke up with you. if you don't know then just try to talk to her and ask her to be honest with you - after all, you have every right to know.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on why exactly she broke up with you and if you screwed her over and/or betrayed her trust.

• I didn't cheat on her or anything like that. She just started to get agitated by everything I did. I don't know why.

• depends why you broke up

What Guys Said 4

• it depends on why she broke up and if you though she had deep feelings for you or not. but I'd say in general its less likely you'd get a girl back if she was the one who initiated break up in first place as that means there is some reason she didn't want to keep seeing you

• of course its possible. how to do it will be your greatest challenge.

• I've gotten back with a girl after she broke up with me after 4 months, then we dated another 2. Then she broke up again. Got back and dated for a year and i got sick of her.

• If she broke up with you, its better to save face and let it be. I mean, its similar to crawling back to her.