How can I get my ex bf back? If He's in a rebound relationship?

I know most people thinks getting back together is stupid but I want my ex bf back :( but don't know how to get him back? he's dating a new girl whom I hate so much and he knew about it. maybe he's in a rebound or maybe he's not bit if the break up was pretty messy do I still have a chance?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think what he's going through is really a rebound... seems like his actions were meant to have an effect on you. Apparently its working. There are some residual feelings... and you can get get him back but you have to tread carefully. But you have to ask yourself, do you really want him back, or do you just want to snatch him away from the other girl?

• I think if he was dating someone else, someone who's good for him I'd be happy for him. (I know it's not my place but...) Maybe I just don't want him to date that girl I hate. meanwhile i do want him back tho.

He started to date her when I let him know I want us get back. He choose her not me but I know he wasn't cheating on me cause he only met her first time after I broke up w him.

do you think I still have a chance?

• thing is.. i don't think she wants him back.
      @ilovesexyfeet
      She just doesn't want the other "bitch" to have him. (natural women behavior)
      I still say she should back the hell up. its the only situation that is not going to end in someone killing the other lol. the relationship will deteriorate once he notices she is not paying attention anymore, the fun will be gone.

What Guys Said 3

• Why did u break up and do u only want him back because he is dating someone u hate? Leave him with her if its a rebound thing it will end naturally but if u try and break them up they'll become stronger

• Nope I wanted him back even before he even met her she only came in to the picture after I broke up w him.

do you think I still have a chance?

• well I did broke up w him and the reason was I thought he wasn't that interested in me anymore but I ended up on my own we didn't discuss. few weeks later we met up and talked about the break up and he said I got a wrong idea and he told me he was in love w me but he didn't even try to know the reason why I broke up or didn't try anything to feel cared.

• Ah ok so a lesson is always communicate in a relationship if u think something then discuss it before acting. Ok so I think he may still love u but you'll need to work hard on it. However, I wouldn't suggest you try and break them up because it will push them together. Tell him how u feel and plant the seed in his head and if he comes back learn to talk about problems and feelings before over reacting x good luck

• You grow up, and move on.

• You have an absurdly high chance but you shouldn't take it.

What Girls Said 3

• There are many factors to consider to know for sure. Such as the how and why you broke up? How long you were together? And thats just to name a few. He obviously feels something for this new girl or don't think he'd be wasting his time. Although, where there's will - then there's always a way! (to get him back) ;) Feel free to message me if you wanna go into detail about it. I'll give you my honest opinion and tell you what (I think) might work. I will say this much for starters... DONT let him know you hate his new girlfriend and don't ever talk shit about her to him. Remain sweet! ')

• He already knew how i hate this bitch. He always knew he even knew I hate him to generally nice to her. it was after we broke up tho she didn't exist in our life when we were dating. and I know for sure if we were still dating when she came in the picture he wouldn't even notice her.

• Been there done that wanted the same.
    Now looking back all the things i ve done to get him back, i can tell it was the most ridiculous thought i have ever had. It is your heart talking not mind. If u broke things off, it means you are not supposed to be together at the moment or it is not working. Why do you want drama, conflict and a bad relationship in your life when you got out of one, you are free, young, healthy and have the capability of improving yourself for a better ffuture better life-mate. For my relationship, Good that i didn't beg, i didn't do stuff to make him think i am a powerless woman cuz now he has more respect to me. I dont define myself with who he is and whether he is with me. I have seen my friends following ridiculous guides of how to get their ex back.. What happened is in the end my friends humiliated them in front of their ex guys by basically begging. If there is something i know about mysterious opposite sex, it is that they hate women who have no self respect and who are needy/powerless begging after relationship. So dont put yourself in that situation. Also, There are lots of maybes in your question let me put one more maybe before you go take an action to humiliate yourself. Maybe he actually always wanted that girl who you always hated. Maybe he is not in a rebound. What about that?
    Let me finish With a quote from my best guy friend. He told me when i said i will pursue getting my ex back. He exactly told me this:
    'If a guy doesn't come back, then he is not worth your time, worth a dime.. and i dont get why women are like boomerang coming back to the guys who treated them like shit or who gave lame excuses for bu's" ..

• You can't get him back