Why would an ex post about a possible date on social media?

Title says it all why would they post it knowing you will see it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are excited and trying to move on, he probably is not thinking that it will hurt you. I did the same last year after my fiance and I split. At the time I was still in the numb phase about our break up and I just was not considering how it would make her feel. I didn't wake up till it was too late and my insensitivity killed our friendship. If you say something to him just explain it as nice as possible and remind him why you are still friends on social media is because you care enough to stay friends. If he cares enough to stay friends he should consider being sensitive in the future.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im goin through same my ex got with a girl a wk after we broke up from out 7 years together in a relationship on social media and Twitter pics all over i aske him not to but they both did it more i had to block.. dont look dont get obsessive lookin at his fb Twitter i made that mistake.. they are pure rebound because if they was happy they would keep quiet but knowing your lookin and makin you jealous just makes them thrieve.. best thing for you is to NOT react go into no contact and watch it all fall apart x

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Because he's moving on and doesn't care about who sees it. My question is why are you stalking his page? And also, should he stop his life because you broke up? Social media is for more people than just you. He has other friends I'm sure.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not saying that. It's out of character of him to do so. Never did he post about our dates, or any before me. So why now? Plus if he had truly moved on why does he always come back to me? He can't stay away for more then a week. And last time he did this when things ended & I brought it up he said that I had the wrong end of the stick and that he never actually said he met someone.

• Trying to show you their alright after you but in secret their trying to make you jealous

0|0
    0|0
    • But he's the one who ended it? So I don't get why I'm getting the extra backlash of being hurt?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes