Please help my heart to follow my brain by telling me if I'm right in my intuition, what to do of this breakup?

Ok so, I have a hard time to move on because I still have this false hope inside of me no matter how hard I try to reason with myself.

I only dated a little more than a month with this girl. Then suddenly, one day out of the blue, she TEXTED me she got accepted in an intensive training program outside of town and she "Didn't think she'll have time to date anyone" until she finishes in 6 months and "don't want to lead me on", that she was "so sorry". Well, I still believe she did get accepted and stuff, no problem here. But the way it happened, it left me with the idea that she likes me and that something could happen in the future. After 3 weeks of no contact, I tried to call her to make the situation more clear, I figured 3 weeks should have been enough for an adult discussion, but turns out she blocked my phone number.

Now I'm pretty sure her acceptance to the training program was a cope out, she never uttered the words "break up" or "it's over" clearly while doing the whole thing by text. She's a coward, and she gave me false hopes that are killing me because of that. If she seriously considered being in a relationship with me, she would have either found time for me, or at least discussed it a bit more. And she was too much of a coward to properly break up with me, but she will never get back with me. Blocking my phone number seems very immature to me, However I was immature myself and reached to her through a different number to ask for answers hoping for an easier closure, but alas no response. So I guess I should take her refusing to communicate with me for a "we'll never going to see each other again".

Am I right?

11