Up to how long can it take a teenage guy to realize he had a good girl and regret breaking up with her?

I treated him really good and I gave him everything that I had to give. I don't know why I didn't make him happy anymore but I know that I gave it my all. Is it possible that it might just take him a while to realize this? I just want to know if I should still have hope. It's been about 3 months and we have barely talked. The first time we talked he asked me how I was doing and when I said good, he just read the text and didn't reply. The second time we talked was about a month ago and it was when I found out he was making fun of me with his friends so I texted him. He apologized and I ignored his text so he texted a few more times apologist again and again. Next day he texted again (probably hoping I'd reply this time) but I just ignored his apology. I honestly want him back but I don't know how to do this. I'm kinda thinking that maybe he is regretting leaving me but isn't doing anything about it considering I ignored him.. Should I still have hope

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been about 2 months and I wouldn't leave my guy alone. That's probably why he is aaaaalmost mine again. He finally realized that he needs me and that he's depressed and lonely without me.
    If you want him back, you should let him know. Don't leave him alone, but try not to be clingy or come on too strongly. Just casually text him and talk to him more often and escalate as things build. If it goes nowhere, try a different approach.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm afraid to text him because I'm scared he might ignore me.

• Show All
    • Thanks!

• No prob :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• if i had a girlfriend who was right for me i would never disrespect, mistreat or breakup with her. itn usually takes about a week or two if not, more. most boys are stubborn and proud and hate to admit when they lose a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • More details please. If for example he wanted sex, but you just kissed.. Saying that i gave all i could, it means he was still dissatisfied and would leave you for that. What you think was enough might not be enough for him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everything was fine and then randomly one day he didn't want to be together anymore. We had the same views on things.. Maybe I was just too good to him. Guys don't like girls who care too much I guess..

• Show All
    • Yes. The weird thing is, at the time we broke up, I felt like he was really falling for me. He was become closer and more affectionate. That's why it surprised me. Maybe he got annoyed caused i cared about him so much..

• You cannot say 'yes' . You didn't know what he was thinking. He was probably saying yes while he was thinking 'no' in his mind. He probably didn't like your pessimism.

• Why don't you ask him

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes