Up to how long can it take a teenage guy to realize he had a good girl and regret breaking up with her?

I treated him really good and I gave him everything that I had to give. I don't know why I didn't make him happy anymore but I know that I gave it my all. Is it possible that it might just take him a while to realize this? I just want to know if I should still have hope. It's been about 3 months and we have barely talked. The first time we talked he asked me how I was doing and when I said good, he just read the text and didn't reply. The second time we talked was about a month ago and it was when I found out he was making fun of me with his friends so I texted him. He apologized and I ignored his text so he texted a few more times apologist again and again. Next day he texted again (probably hoping I'd reply this time) but I just ignored his apology. I honestly want him back but I don't know how to do this. I'm kinda thinking that maybe he is regretting leaving me but isn't doing anything about it considering I ignored him.. Should I still have hope

13

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been about 2 months and I wouldn't leave my guy alone. That's probably why he is aaaaalmost mine again. He finally realized that he needs me and that he's depressed and lonely without me.
    If you want him back, you should let him know. Don't leave him alone, but try not to be clingy or come on too strongly. Just casually text him and talk to him more often and escalate as things build. If it goes nowhere, try a different approach.

• I'm afraid to text him because I'm scared he might ignore me.

• Thanks!

• No prob :)