What do you think I should do? Does she want me back or not?

ok here is my situation me and my ex girlfriend have been together for 4 years we have been through so much together she was my first true love and I was hers we have always said we are going to get married and have kids someday and in the last few months things have been going down hill we would fight a lot and we just didn’t get along anymore so I thought we might need some time apart from each other so I told her that I wanted a break she didn’t like the idea at all but I thought it might be best for us she told me she didn’t want one and that she was not going to be here for me when I come back I didn’t think she was serious because she has said that before and then she ends up coming back to me she has always said no matter what happens between us that we would always be together she has also said if I ever was to cheat on her that she would not leave me obviously she was really in love with me anyway I Ignored her for a good 2 weeks then I really started to miss her and I wanted to talk and see her so bad and when I called her she would ignore me and turn her phone off it would drive me insane! so another 2 weeks went by of her completely blowing me off and then sometimes she would pick up and talk but only for a sec then hang up this was going on for a long time so I stopped calling her and I started to by her things I bought her about 3 hundred dollars worth of stuff from flowers to boxes of chocolates to a new car stereo she always wanted I even bought her a necklace its in the shape of a heart and it says her name on one side and I love you on the back I would even write her love poems and leave them on her car at work at this point she was not ignoring me as much and was slowly starting to come around again she came over one night to watch a movie we laid down together and we even maid out it was great she told me that she will always love me and she even said that she was not over me I walked her out to her car and gave her a hug and a kiss then she left and I called her the next day she didn’t want anything to do with me she kept giving me mixed signals and they would really make me confused and this kept on happening she would come over we would talk I would make her smile she would say she loves me I would give her a kiss and a hug before she left my house then the next day want nothing to do with me finally I told her this needs to stop I can't handle that I told her she needed to stop doing that or I would be gone for good then she said that she wanted some time to think and I said ok that’s fine I didn’t call her for 4 days then on the 5th day she texted me and said how are you doing? we talked for awhile that night and she came over and we sat next to each other around a bonfire I made her laugh and she even gave me a kiss it almost felt like we were together again and know she has been texting me and calling she actually picked me up from work and dropped me off at home yesterday because my car is broke and she had food for me
1
1