I am freaking out. Help please?

Ok so, its been a month and 2 days since my ex broke up with me because he wanted to be himself and focus on his work, etc... I confess, i got clingy and i think this is the real reason why he broke up. But well, the point is I haven't talked to him since the day we broke up. We haven't talked at all. Today he sent me a text saying: Goodmorning "learnfromyou". I wanna tell you a lot of things. I think we have a lot to talk about, I don't know if you feel the same way.. Im soooo freaking out we haven't talked in so long. Ima go to "the restaurant we used to go" tomorrow. Ill be there at 9:30 pm, sitting outside where we always used to sit.. If u wanna show up and talk ill be there. If you don't wanna go thats ok. Don't tell me what you decide to do. If anything ill see you there.

So... i am freaking out. I mean, i am gonna go of course.. but im so scared. We were together for 2 years and 8 months and there wasn't a day that we didn't talk.. And now, its been a month with no talking at all.. I don't know what to feel... I don't know how to react, or what to do... does that mean he misses me and wants me back? or just that he wants to see how im doing ant thats it? help! some advice?

02

What Guys Said 2

• You're not supposed to 'know' what to feel. U just feel what u feel. That's why they are called feelings.
    And you react how it comes to you. The first reaction is 'usually' the correct one. That's why it's called a reaction.
    Of course, go! See what he has to say and listen to ur head too. Don't just let ur heart rule - he's the one that wanted out of this remember, so don't let him walk over you! Be prepared for both outcomes and keep smiling..
    Good luck

• There's only one way to find out. Go.

What Girls Said 0