Is there any hope? Help please woman especially?

Me and my girlfriend broke up because we are both a mess and need to sort ourselves out although she said she didn't want a relationship she has bipolar and is having to deal with a lot of family issues like her dad is basically dying. Anyway we talked now and the after the breskup but could tell she wasn't herself. She said she still has feelings for me and cares about me. But right now she wants to focus on herself and doesn't know if we will get back together. She went out the next night phoning me and texting me asking what i was doing but was asleep and missed them. We spoke again and i explained everything she was ok an we gave each other advice ended on a positive note for now. Now am giving her some space and two days later she has blocked me on Facebook and i do not understand what is going on anymore but i believe this girl is my soul mate and we had a great connection. We are so similiar but different aswell its hard to explain. But anyway i want to know what anyone thinks of our chances of me fighting for her and us getting back to how we were before. We only officially started going as a couple for 2 weeks but have been seeing each other for months before. Help me out ladies any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just tell her how you feel. Just say something like "I don't know why you blocked me on Facebook and i don't know what is going on. But I still love you and I'm not ready to give up on us yet. You can do whatever you want but I am going to fight for you." This should touch her heart and at first she will push back but eventually I think she will cave and let you back in :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks but i think a few days for her to miss me a bit and get back to ourselves and then maybe do tht thank you x

• yeah that sounds good :)) You're welcome! o

• She has just text me just now making small chat what do you think of that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Notice the bipolar part? She goes from one extreme to the next. The best thing you can do is ensure that she knows you're there for her. don't completely kick her out of your life, but don't let your world revolve around her. She loves you, but right now she can't commit to you. If you're soul mates it'll work out, but for now just give her space.

0|0
    0|0
  • that girl you called sole mate she has another guy just move on and forget.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes