Why's my ex acting so crazily?

He was the one who broke it off and i was a mess for months. He moved on pretty quickly tho- a few weeks after the break up he got a new gf. And he kept rubbing it in my face which made things worse. So i finally picked up all of the broken pieces and got over him but now he's acting super weird. Like he'll stare at me whether from a distance or from up close and its kinda creepy. Like today- at work i had to sit next to him and he was just inches away and he just stared and by the end of the meeting he flat out told me to "go and fuck myself." without an apparent reason! Also we haven't talked since the break up and he's still with his gf. And i forgot to mention- i was heading to the bathroom (its unisex) and he was right at the door and he stared at me for a few seconds then slammed the door right in my face!
What the hell is going on with him?

I didn't do anything, he was the one bragging he dumped me

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he is offended by something you said or did afterwards. Did you say things about him to others like at work? He can't stand you.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0