How can you make your boyfriend/girlfriend trust you again?

I really need a answer /:

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, you can't "make" someone trust you. That's just something the individual person has to work through themselves.

What Guys Said 3

• This really depends on what broke the trust. Cheating? Lying?

But, in the general sense, for someone to trust you again, they have to want to trust you again. Meaning, they have to want to be with you again. This is part one.

Part two is time, attention and letting them release. You have to understand it will be hard for them to trust and you must let them release. It will take time and getting your attention will matter because they'll see your commitment.

The rest is hard to really answer without knowing why they don't trust you.

• Trust comes in two ways, either its given right away until broken OR it must be earned.

IF he doesn't trust you right now for a valid reason, your probably going to have to go with route number 2, earning it back. Simply

• exactly. Unfortunately from experience I broke the trust. It took 10 years to rebuild to 80% level. Im not at a 100% yet.

• He THINKS you kissed someone else? Why?

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on why they don't trust you. What did you do?

• He thinks I kissed someone else that isn't him , and I didn't ! :(

• Is like to much to explain , but like I know i didn't kiss anyone else , and i know I'm not cheating or anything , but like I don't know how to get him to understand me... I did everything he wanted me to do i never said no to him , I showed him that he was the only one. and he's a really jealous type. but anyways like How can i make him believe me?

• If he's the really jealous type then there's nothing you can do. He won't change his mind, sorry. Honeslty, I would break up with him. Relationships don't work out if there's no mutual trust. It's vital.

• When trust get broke down never can be fixed trust is like cop of glass if you broken it you can fix it.