Question about a crush?

I'm in a relationship for 2 years now, And I still occasionally think about my college crush, I have no communication with her, anymore, never had a fight with her I just left one day (is not like she's calling me). I feel good in my relationship. This crush rejected me back early 2012. If something similar has happened to you and you got over it, How did you do it.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Its normal to reminisce. As long as you don't act upon those memories and cheat/go behind your significant others back to reach out then thats not a problem. We all have emotions to past relationships.

What Girls Said 3

• It's normal to think about past relationships, just don't let it interfere with your new one.

• commitment...

• I got rejected today by my crush actually :/ Hockey practice and longboarding seemed to distract me. I just got my board and learning new stuff on it helped a lot so try something new, even if its small. Also listen to U2.

What Guys Said 1

• I got over it by simply drinking a bottle of 99 Bananas.