More confused than ever?

He cheated and I broke up with him. When we where together I had to initiate all the calls/text because he say he was to shy to start conversation. Now that I don't call/text or give him any attention anymore he's been blowing up my phone. Why is he doing this.

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He has been blowing up your phone because he senses scarcity in his mind, that no women are going to be attracted to him with his kind of needy, and desperate behavior.
    I'm glad to actually break up with him, in fact, you want someone to reciprocrate to your certain kind of similar interests, at least for sometimes.

• OK so he is just trying to get me back. It's so hard I loved this man but I know if I go Baker he'll do it again