Is this unrequited love?

When it's over before it even began... the worst part is never getting the chance to show how much you can love them. How do you move on from this when you know in your body mind and soul that they were right for you?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• You can hope to get over it by understanding that, no matter how much you love them, if they didn't feel the same back, it would have led to much pain and frustration for you.
    For the person who doesn't show it back... it's not about how much you can do for them... it's that no matter how much you DO do for them, they just don't feel it. And that's usually more about them than it is about YOU :)

• You're absolutely right. thank you for your comments. Do you have personally experience like this too?

• Yeah... married 9 years, 3 children... she's cheated on me many times, and I've lost love and respect for her. But I'm choosing to make it work, faking it till I make it I guess :) I'm the one in the position of "it doesn't matter how much she does for me, I just don't feel it". I'm hoping I'll start to feel it again one day :)
      Thanks for asking!