Should I block my ex-girlfriend even though I still want them back?

Broke up with my ex after 7 years (her choice) and i still really want her back and she knows this despite me not showing it anymore. She's the type of girl who wants me when she thinks she can't have me, at least thats what it seems. We haven't spoke in over a week now.. Anyways she can see my Twitter and Facebook even though were not friends because there not private so i don't know if i should make them private and block her to let her wonder what I'm doing or to let her see I can be happy without her?

• Block her.
  • Let her see I can be happy without her.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• By Blocking her and making everything "Private," you would also showing her you are a bad sport and that you are also having a hissy fit. Just let it go and let her know that you are a free bird who now who can chirp and Twitter and Facebook anyone you want to now.
    With this little challenge, she will feel it is a chase to perhaps start finding you this apple at the top of the tree hardest to grab... which you should be to give her a taste of her own sour worm medicine.
    Good luck. xx

• Maybe i should have said she has private profiles if that makes a difference. Problem is I know it will hurt her and i don't want to do that to her, We split like this before and after 3 months she found out i just started to meet with another girl and begged me back, I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to do that again.

Thank you x

• So welcome... xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand here.:)) xx

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0