I want my parents to separate?

Has anyone ever wanted their parents to separate? Did you bring it up to them? To a sibling? What happened after?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi there, actually I wanted the same.. omy parents had a bad relationship. My father abusive, and mother who was very ill. Their relationship was deteriorating, their argument overwhelmed and made living under the dance roof very challenging. Honestly that needed a divorce and after they went through with it ( took years) they are better people because of it. I love my parents but their divorce was way over due. Sometimes it takes a while to v see that, but its also a decision your parents will need to come to terms with on their own, unless tensions and their well being is at risk. Good luck, situations like these are never easy.