Ladies, would you break-up with your first love you've been with for 3+ years to explore/date around?

For instance you have been with your bf for 3+ years and you feel like you are still young and haven't experienced dating/exploring around cause you've been only with with this guy. Would you break it off or stick to him?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I did this. I dated my boyfriend for 8 years... we were engaged... and I ended it. I never really experienced dating or being with anyone else. I can tell you that it's been 3 years since we broke up and I haven't met anyone that was anything like my ex. It makes me realize what a great relationship we had. But at the same time, I never regret ending it. I realize now that I was constantly questioning our relationship because even though it was great, he just wasn't the one for me. I still haven't met anyone else that I'm crazy about but I'm hopeful I will in the future. I've never looked back.

• Wow that's a long time. Why did you end it with your ex bf? Also have you guys kept no contact the whole time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the social influences on the person.