Does anyone else love the feeling of revenge?

I got finally back at my former friend who i was trying to get revenge on for ages. She caused me to break up with my first BF last year ago, and now she was dating this other guy for 5 months or so. I contacted her BF and pretended to be her friend. We chatted on FB and then i asked him if we can meet without her knowing. After a long time persuading him into having sex with me, i succeeded. We had sex and he told me he will leave his GF for me if i want.

I agreed and we are now together, he told her that it's over and that he is now dating me. My ex friend started crying on the phone and i felt sooo good.

I am so happy now i am feeling wonderful. I just wanted to share this somewhere. Thank you for reading.

11