Love quotes on social medias?

Girls could you please look at this:

My ex dumped me. and 35 days ago I cut her out of my life. Removed her from all social medias etc .
She has not tried to contact me, but then again: It sends a pretty strong message...

I just found out she has now joined Tinder.
So I went to visit her Instagram. I can see she post these random love quotes that you can finde all over the internet. Like once or twice a week.

What do you girls make of this? Why would you start to post these quotes? isn't it a cry for attention? A sign you are missing love, or a sign you are missing a certain person and hope he takes the hint?
Hope to get some more female input. Guys are also welcome if you have experience with this. Just stay away from replies like: "move on"... :)

172

Most Helpful Girl

• If she has 'Joined Tinder,'sweetie, and is now posting all these different 'Love quotes"for everyone to see on Instagram, this is probably her way of wallowing in her own misery because She is Missing the Kissing and everything you both had when you shared this life together.
    And with being on Tinder mating site, she is not looking for so much True love again, but perhaps for now, just someone to be this Rebound Robert that she knows will not replace you or at least right now, but just guys in general who she can Compare them to to You.
    She probably is looking for love in all the wrong places, but with quotes, comes tears, and in her heart, she hasn't even begun to lick her wounds yet.
    Yes, most likely is hoping in her heart that you take a 'Hint' of how much she is really hurting.
    Good luck. xx

• so she is hurting, and is just trying to heal the best way she can? Could my No Contact maybe make her affraid to reach out again?

• Now she has started to "Like" some of the pictures I post on Instagram. It seems like you were right 😉👍
      Thanks again

• Ohhh, so welcome and thank you here, dear, for allowing me to help... Happy holidays.:)) xxoo