What's the best way to break up with a guy you want to hurt?

He's lied to me before. I gave him more chances and he showed me he won't change. What's the best way to break it off when all I want to do is crush him?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Just send him a text saying it's over. Nothing else, just that. Don't explain yourself or anything. And if he texts you, ignore him. If I were you I would be super nice to him a few days before, like treat him great, act like you care, etc. Then bam just breakup. He'll be wondering wth happened. Also if you see him in person, keep walking or look really happy.

• That's a dick move. Really immature and cruel.

• Love this idea, but I don't think I'm patient enough to wait! I just want to cut him out now.

• It'll be worth it. If you do act all nice and everything he'll think everything is great and he'll be completely surprised when you send him that text. I did it to my ex and he was beyond hurt.

What Guys Said 4

• Just end it, and be happy.
    see, in a week or so he will try and talk to ya after he realizes what he has lost... but instead of being greeted by ya in a nice missing manner
    you got on with your life and far happier without him

you don't have to do/say anything bad, to do a lot of damage

• Just break up and tell him he's not good enough for you, and don't give him any more than that. He will feel the pain when he sees you happier without him.

• Sleep with his best friend and tell him he was better. That's the ultimate guy nuke.

• Well given that you want to hurt another person, sounds like the two of you deserve each other.

Why not be the bigger person, scrap the revenge idea, and just break up normally and move on?

• Eat me. He should of been straight up long ago when he was given the chance.

• No person is worth that.

• Good, repeat that line over and over until you get the thought of revenge out of your head.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok so to start off do you want him to feel emotional pain and maybe even cry

• Ok start off with ignoring him it will send him a message then one day pop up out of the blue ask him if he wants to go out some where make sure its public then when you get there act like your having a good time after that say you need to go to the bathroom when you go send him a text saying your done with him and then leave

• Honestly, just let it go. I don't understand why there's always a need to have the last word, to come out "victorious". Remember, karma is a bitch. If he was a shitty person, let it be. No need to try to be an even shittier person, 'common now.

• Damn girl... What did he do to you?

• He broke my trust yet again after I gave him chance after chance. He's still on a dating site we met on and is checking it. I'm done with his b. s.!