Should I end my long distance relationship?

My girlfriend is 27 and I'm 25. We are 2,000 miles apart. She claims we will see each other again in January. I like her and she claims to really like me. The thing is that I last talked to her yesterday, and today... nothing at all. She told me yesterday that she's at her grandma's and there is a bad signal there. I know it's Thanksgiving and all, but if she can't text me once then I'm not that important to her. She doesn't want to break up with me and claims it bothers her whenever we can't talk to each other. To be honest, I don't believe her. Should I end this?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• You want my honest opinion? You're being clingy. If she's with her family, then she's having fun and not always on her phone. Flipping out because she doesn't respond is ridiculous. I don't respond to the texts to my best friends for days, and I love them, it's just im busy.

• Hmmmm. That's a good point you make.