Should I end my long distance relationship?

My girlfriend is 27 and I'm 25. We are 2,000 miles apart. She claims we will see each other again in January. I like her and she claims to really like me. The thing is that I last talked to her yesterday, and today... nothing at all. She told me yesterday that she's at her grandma's and there is a bad signal there. I know it's Thanksgiving and all, but if she can't text me once then I'm not that important to her. She doesn't want to break up with me and claims it bothers her whenever we can't talk to each other. To be honest, I don't believe her. Should I end this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You want my honest opinion? You're being clingy. If she's with her family, then she's having fun and not always on her phone. Flipping out because she doesn't respond is ridiculous. I don't respond to the texts to my best friends for days, and I love them, it's just im busy.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmmmm. That's a good point you make.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Long distance relationships rarely work out. I do think you should break up with her because she does seem to busy to be in a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
    • I feel bad because I really do like her.

• Honestly, if you feel it's not working, then end it. It's hard to have a long distance relationship, yes, but if you feel it is not going anywhere, then stop it.

They rarely work out, and honestly its because neither party wants to move away from their families, friends, and other personal relationships back home. If both parties to agree to move together somewhere, that's just about the only way it works. So, you'll have to discuss this once the time comes.

However, with your current situation, you are being a bit clingy. There are days and days between some of my texts with my friends and relatives, and if she's with her family albeit in an area with low signal, she may not be getting her text messages as soon as you send them and she also may be sending responses that are getting lost in the ether. But, she has also been with family, and sometimes, people shut off their phones to spend time with Nana.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes long distance doesn't work

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes