Why did my ex text me after three months of no contact?

I broke up with my ex three months ago because I felt like he wasn't there for me when I needed him. My ex texted me that he wanted to say hi and that he thought about me and that he truly misses me. I just don't believe it. I was just curious and I checked his Instagram yesterday and I noticed that he has a lot of pretty girls as friends. I do miss him too but I don't know if I should go back to him again. What do you guys think? Why did he text me?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he might, I tried but got no reply so I simply moved on. What makes you not quite believe him anyway? As for instagram that's nothing or even any social network site for that matter. Pretty people do exist haha so they are gonna be friends regardless of looks, I have lots or pretty girls that are my friends but that's all they will ever truly be to me, maybe you have a few on whatever site you use (guys you consider hot) but you know you're just friends so why should he be any different l. But I think a lot of comes down to the reason you broke up, people change sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse after all you haven't seen him for 3 months

What Guys Said 2

• He probably misses you and just because his friends are pretty means nothing. But the question is why did you break up and can you BOTH move past it?

• I broke up with him because when I needed him, he wasn't there for me. But I was impatient with him as well.

• I understand but I never texted him back. I still love him but I don't want to get hurt again. I am thinking that if he really wants me back, he would have called or something.

• Yeah probably, Im glad you made a choice thought that is always the hardest part so congrats to you.

• You need to answer this for yourself.

Why did you break up? Remember all of the bad times.

I keep thinking about hitting up my ex. Then I remember why I dumped her, and I stop wanting to text her.

What Girls Said 0