So now he misses me?

Throughout our entire relationship he played games, treated me like a convenience, lied, disappeared, etc etc overall totally unreliable/ unaccountable. Now I've initiated the no contact rule and his tune has changed 180°.

Is he just saying that stuff to get me to respond or is he more likey scared? I realize you aren't a mind reader, but in general?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants a reaction out of you... Ignore the silly bitch...

What Guys Said 1

• He's addicted to you

What Girls Said 3

• Some guys sometimes do that.. it's pretty normal. Once they realize what they have is gone, they change FOR A WHILE but then they go right back to how they were once you've crawled back. I have been through this countless times with a guy from my past too. When he had me, he would take me for granted. Once I walked away he'd send me text after text and change. But then after I've forgiven him he'd start treating me like crap again. Don't fall for it. If he couldn't treat you with love and kindness from the start then I doubt he'd be able to do that now. People just don't change like that.

• So basically he treated you like shit and then now that you don't want to talk anymore, he misses you? It's sounds like the typical you don't know what you've got till it's gone thing. He took you for granted and now that you don't want to talk or haven't been talking, he's realized what it's like to be without you and now he misses you. Either that or he likes the attention he gets from you and now that you've shown you don't need to talk to him 24/7, he misses it.

• How long has it been that you didn't contact him.. For him to start bothering you saying he misses you?