Still single after divorce. While ex has numerous relationships when I can't seem to find anyone to get passed couple of dates?

It's been 3 years now that I've been divorced. And still have not been in a relationship. Is it because I'm divorced and have a child? When out in places with friends rather it be shopping or simply having dinner it seems like everyone is getting asked for their numbers or get nice comments. That never happens to me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you smile and make eye contact? Are you in shape what do you look like? How do you dress? There are many questions I would ask. To be honest many men shy away from women with kids. It's crappie but true. Message if you want to talk... :)

• I would say if I do make eye contact with anyone I give a smile. Haha ha guess I would in good shape I'm pretty short 5ft weigh about 113 and dress pretty modern/average for my age.

• You sound sexy/lovely... I would say it's most likely confidence maybe a little fear of being hurt showing through. That would be perfectly normal and understandable in my book.