Why does she keep texting me?

Me and my ex have been broken up about a month but she keeps finding little chances to text me. She will say something like her computer is broken, or ask how my family is, even say the kids miss me even though they are not my children. This hurts me a lot because I miss them too. Should I just ignore her all the time or flat out ask what she wants.

I already told her I will not be her friend and be used as emotional dumpster especially after she started rebounding with a guy less then a month after we broke up.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe the kids do genuinely miss you children get attached to people and its a lot harder to explain to a child and gor them to understand and shut off emotion especially if you got on pretty well and if her computer broke then she obviously feels that you can offer advice on the problem or at least an insight to what it could be. And sometimes girls think that when a guy splits up with them they need a little male attention to boost their confidence and self esteem again i wouldn't read to much into that

What Girls Said 2

• All you can can do is ask! That's the only way you'll get to the root of her texting. It sounds to me like she might be missing you?

• Ask her what she wants, and if she proceeds to play with you block her number.

What Guys Said 1

• -_- she still likes you
    and most likely feels guilty about what she did and doesn't want to be remembered as a bitch