I love her she lost the spark But I feel she is the one ole help?

She's 16 I'm 20 we dated for a year and a half secretly
I'm joining the marine corps I love her with all my heart
I would text her everyday call when I could and FaceTime every Friday I would try seeing her as much as possible
I remember the first day I saw her she walked in to my church I looked at her in my mind I said that's the girl I want to marry we talked text as friends for maybe 2 months than I said I like you she said I like you back so we dated didn't really ask her out it just happen later on I would say I love you she said I love you more I wish I could believe that after about the year and a half we went to a dinner together I helf her hand asked her what was wrong she said nothing so the next day I text her out of the blue how do you feel about us she said in the middle I asked what does that mean and the next message broke my heart she said I just lost it can we still be friends I begged as I know I shouldn't have she told me she didn't want to lose me that I was an amazing guy in her life but i just can't remain friends with the girl I truly love she promised me she like love me even if I didn't love her and I promised her the same I still want to be with her do you think if I give her space she does her thing I do mine wait till she is 18 and Able to go out and date we can spark that love again it hurt right now she is the most beauty woman I have ever seen and knowing any and every guy would try making a move on her hurts we had a lot of first together like first real kiss date but in secret first touches and seeing her and her seeing me if you know what I mean
I just want to know why was t because we could go out much what the spark died
And could we one day date and keep the promise of having her by my side forever what should I do please help
And I pray every night asking for an answer
I feel she is the one just can't expain it
And do you think if we stay friends we could someday fall back in love

10