Please help I rate!!!?

My ex and I will be broken up two weeks tomorrow.. The only contact he had was to cancel plans we made prior.. He left me because I embarrassed him in front of his family.. I woke up this morning feeling terrible I go out all the time and it's a temporary fix. We dated for 5 years why is he not missing me what goes through a guys head?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you tell us what have you done to make him so mad that he brokeup with you? That sounds really silly to me. Why would he brokeup only because of that? Sooo immature.

• Behind closed doors I wanted to talk to him and settle a problem.. He kept trying to leave and I stopped him.. I doubt anyone heard, but he is convinced they did.

• so that's the only reason he broke up with you? I can't believe it. He's an idiot. I think you should from now on to ignore him, until he calls you, and if he don't then you didn't lost anything.

• Thanks so much it's nice to have support :)