Should I try talking to my ex?

So we dated for 7 months and broke up in mid July. Wasn't the best break up ever, but it was far from the worst. In fact it might have gone a lot better if it wasn't for me. Yeah she broke up with me and asked if we could still be friends after would. I said I didn't know and needed time to think. Well she agreed, but I think she might have been in a hurry for an answer and kept asking my constantly. That on its own wan, t bad, but fact that I was still a bit bitter didn't help at all.

It started with me just ignoring her then it got bad to were I just blow up. Both of us said some things honestly can't remember what because I was just angry and bitter at the time. Long story short I just stop talking to her and did everything I could to block her out of my life. Now I'm thinking if we should try to talk again now that things cooled off a bit. I have no interest in getting back together nor being friends it just been eating at be for months now about how I acted and maybe I should apologize.
  • No
  • Yes
Was hoping to see more people's opinions.

10