How would you react?What can I do to get back her feelings? (after 3 month NC)?

My ex girlfriend dumped me because she read bad text messages about her in my phone. I wrote nothing wrong, but my friend did and my mother did. I was frustrated sometimes because when we dated, sometimes she was very difficult. I told my friends and mother. So thats the reason they sended it. I fought to get her heart. And finally got her heart. After she read the bad texts i apologized with a deep emotional letter. But it didn't help...

10