I'm still in my ex's default pic, why hasn't he changed it yet?

Hi, I'm actually a guy but I broke up with my boyfriend about two months ago and he still has the same default pic of me and him up on his Twitter which he uses regularly, why?

Also, I told him I made a mistake in breaking up with him and have mentioned wanting to get back together. Should I hold out hope?

Oops I replied down below, take a look if you'd like.

I'd also like to add that after really evaluating why I broke up with him, it really comes down to being scared about coming out to friends and family as having a boyfriend. Any argument or problem that we had definitely stems from my insecurities about falling in love with a man and caring what people thought of that.
:(

If I could explain that to him, maybe it would fix it.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• He might not be over you, and loved what you two had.
    But the break up probably made him realize that he doesn't want to get hurt
    again and that he isn't ready to be in a relationship.

My opinion would be very different if the scenario were the same,
    but instead he had regular contact with you and said
    he wanted to be back with you.

But since he only has a photo of you, and he isn't initiating contact
    (or saying those things), I am led to believe that he likes
    things the way they are now.

Most Helpful Guy

• I envy you... You have a boyfriend...
    Why did you break up with him? Did he do something wrong to you? Maybe he just forgot or doesn't have enough time to change his default pic in Twitter... But if he still truly loves you, then I guess he won't change it.
    If he did something wrong to you, like cheating on you, then don't put your hopes up, I don't think you can get him back unless the guy he cheated on you, cheated him back.