How do I get over the hurt he has caused me?

There is a guy I met online who I eventually met in person. I was no nice to him and caring. He has hurt me so much. He used to care about me so much and he told me he loved me, then he just switches on me and I felt like he didn't want to talk to me anymore. He tells me he doesn't love me. He ignored my calls and texts. He has made my self-esteem so low. He has made me feel like I'm worthless and I'm a nobody to him. It just hurts so much because I was so caring towards him and I tried to be there for him. Then he just suddenly loses interest in me and ignores me. It just hurts so much. How do I get over the hurt he has caused me?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay... and u can cry about it but get it all out.. men are sour I have felt like u. my ex made me feel horrible which is why years later we can't be friends he controlled my mind and I loved him so much. girl listen to u some K Michelle Keyshia Cole.. I had to list to them they music too good and u have to pray u have to wanna get over it too or you'll drive yourself crazy I know I did I ried I got little it was all bad men will do u that way but u have to let go don't text or call hmu if u ever need to talk luv

What Guys Said 1

• Depending on how long you two been together, if less than a year then try talking it over with people who cares just get it off your chest. If more than a year you might have to still it over with people who cares and plus move on. Fill your time doing other things rather than bother him.

What Girls Said 2

• Just know this, that as much as it hurts, his actions are no reflection on u as a person or your worth. U can't measure your worth on what some jerk does. U don't need him to validate u. U need to be a friend to yourself, stop beating yourself up. Live and learn

• he's just a mean person... you were good to him feel good bout that and think he just lost a good girl like you nd am sure you will find a guy that really appreciates you you dnt need him nd please dont let someone like that... that dont evn appreciates a good person like you ruin you.. a guy that loves yhu will really show you that he loves you and bettr yet you will feel it nd just know... then you'll see that there's guys way bttr that will appreciate you... goodluck