Does everyone deserve a second chance?

I live with my boyfriend, we dated for 3.5 years. We moved in together 3 months ago, and 2 months ago he broke up with me. He broke up with me because I pushed him away and caused fights over stupid things. I wrote him a letter explaining why I acted the way I did, and that I want a second chance to create a new mature relationship with him. What can I do?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Think carefully if a time apart might be a good idea. Don't jump back into a relationship if you haven't dealt with what caused you to break up, because the problem will just recur.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've dealt with my part, and I've noticed he's dealt with his part (communicating), i just don't know how to get him to take me back.

• Show All
    • Ohhhh, I agree. I've been working on not causing fights and being more mature, so Im hoping he sees that change. Is there anything I can do tp get him to trust me again? I feel like he doesn't feel pressured to make a decision because our lease isn't up until June so were stuck together until then.

• Angels fly because they take themselves lightly... good luck here, so sensitive a situation!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;