To people who have gotten back with their exes: how did it feel when you first got back together?

My ex and I are slowly getting to talk. I'm not sure if we'll officially go back. It just feels weird. I'm more cautious and I feel shy/weird. Is this normal? Will this feeling go away? Or does a new sort of relationship start
Thanks

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes the relationship should be different. Hopefully both you and your partner have changed for the better and learnt more about yourselves in the time you were broken up.
    Your more cautious because it has ended before with this person. Sometimes it might even feel like walking on eggshells because you don't want to upset them by bringing up worries and concerns in the relationship. Just be sure to stay true to yourself. Your partner does not define you and should bring something to your life that is happy and enjoyable
    best of luck :).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE