If you don't contact your ex will he start to miss you? Will he regret letting you go?

Well me and my ex were talking again for a while but later on he said he can't go out with me because he always thinks of the past.. He thinks of this guy I use to like but I told him to forget about it cause it doesn't matter because I don't talk to him but he can't get that out of his mind, everytime he sees me he thinks of the guy that I use to like and he just doesn't want to try. He's just letting me go and he doesn't look like he cares, so I deceiced I'm gonna do the no contact rule but will it work? Will he regret what he said and start missing me.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't contact my ex for 5 months when I broke up with him. And then he came back to me, and it only lasted for a like a month or too. I've lost all contact with him though permanently. An ex is an ex for a reason they don't deserve another chapter in your book. Its been like 9 months since my ex and I have talked. We are not friends, and we are not enemies, were more like strangers. But sometimes it works, be careful though because usually when you use the no contact rule and you go back to them, and they say they love you blah blah blah which is what my ex used, you could end up getting hurt and they could break up with you right out of the blue, it happened to me.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, going cold turkey and doing No Contact right after a break up will make your ex miss you. And he clearly still have some feelings for you.

But missing someone doesn't mean that he want to reconcile. Those are 2 very different things. And IF he does come back and wants to reconcile, it doesn't mean that all your problems are solved.

• He'll probably just be happy your not stalking him lol

What Girls Said 1