My boyfriend say we're not compatible!?

My boyfriend say we're not compatible with each other coz I am more religious and I am more jealous person. I am sure I have right to get jealous coz he is my boyfriend and If i am more religious what's with him? Im not pushing him to go to church with me. This is my religion. He wants to break up with me. :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him go. The fact that your faith is a problem means it wasn't going to work in the first place. I'm sure if you stay true to yourself and your values , you'll find a man that has a similar perspective to which this will never be an issue again. PS its his loss.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I guess you're not. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He should repect your religious beliefs and that should NOT be a problem unless you're shoving it down his throat, which I'm sure you're not. He might be upset about you being jealous, that may be the problem. But talk to him, there's probably more to it, Im sure. This isn't enough to break up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy can put anyone off in a relationship because it leaves the impression that you are needy and insecure and require more attention. That's not a good thing to base your relationship off of. And religion can be controlling but if you aren't trying to convert or harass him with it, he should be fine with it. If he isn't, there's no telling what he'll want to change about you too. And it's okay to get jealous but not to doubt your boyfriends loyalty. He wants to know that you trust him. And he isn't the only boy in the world. Look at all the hotties on this planet! There is bound to be one who is good looking and who fits your criteria. You wouldn't choose a dress unless you were completely satisfied with it, right? And it's okay if he breaks up with you. Showing him you are mature enough to let him go will make you even more attractive and valued. You can meet more people and try again with someone else. (Try on different dresses ;) )

0|0
    0|0
  • One question

Are you sexually active with him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes