My boyfriend say we're not compatible!?

My boyfriend say we're not compatible with each other coz I am more religious and I am more jealous person. I am sure I have right to get jealous coz he is my boyfriend and If i am more religious what's with him? Im not pushing him to go to church with me. This is my religion. He wants to break up with me. :(

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Let him go. The fact that your faith is a problem means it wasn't going to work in the first place. I'm sure if you stay true to yourself and your values , you'll find a man that has a similar perspective to which this will never be an issue again. PS its his loss.