Do I need to let him go?

It seems my boyfriend is hiding something from me. He never invite me to his place, he doesn't want to add me on his Facebook. I treat him well as my boyfriend and I always understand even thou its really hurt and pain for me. Don't know what to do. I love him so much. I dont know if I should let him go? I know this is my fault coz my world goes around only him and then everytime he wants to see me im always available. :( He lied to me so many times but I still accept him. I still believe that he will change. :( I give him a lot of chances. It seems he wants to break up too coz he say he has lots of issue about my personality example like I know his working but I want to visit him sometimes he says to me Im very possessive with him and then I checked on his fone before I saw he still texting his ex girlfriend. Still, accept him. Dont know what to do now? I feel im really in pain and hurt! Dont know what to do if his gone? Dont know if he's still thinking of me if im gone? Dont know if I deserve him?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• You should let him go and work on yourself. You seem very insecure. That guy is probably cheating and he knows you'll take him back even though you were to find out. He knows that you have a soft spot for him and he will use that to his advantage. You need to learn how to love yourself. Get some self confidence. Breaking up with him and dating someone won't make any difference because the same issues will keep coming up all because you don't know what you have to offer. If you want to be in healthy relationships with decent guys, work on your self esteem. Everything else will fall in place if you have confidence in yourself.