Advice on moving on or to keep waiting?

Me and this girl were friends at first and we clicked and started dating after three months of talking and hanging out. We dated for a year and I fell in love really quick. I knew this was the girl I wanted to be with the rest of my life. We would talk about the future all the time and she said she loved me and I had no
Doubts in the relationship and to my knowledge she didn't either. Around September of this year she started being different and for some reason I could tell she was losing feelings by fighting with me and being distant towards me. I tried as hard as I could to keep the relationship and worked my but off trying to make her happy. She ended up breaking up with me and I have been a mess ever since. She told me she doesn't know if she loves me or wants to be with me but still keeps contact once in awhile and I have hung out with her once and we had a great time. She told me she loves me and I did everything right and she couldn't ask for a better bf, but she can't be with me now and says she has feelings for me but doesn't know what she wants. I've been waiting and been unhappy ever since , losing 15 pounds in two weeks after it happened and I pretty much spend my days working , at the gym for 4 hours daily and of course Netflix. I am pretty much asking if she is just playing games and trying to keep me around or should I wait and keep trying like I have. I still love the girl so much and don't know what to do. She seems happy and well, I'm
Miserable. Could anyone give me advice on what to do or if it's just a lost cause. I have never felt feelings like I have towards this girl and I would do anything to get her back , but I'm starting to lose hope and questioning if I should keep waiting. She has told me I shouldn't wait and move on but when I talk to her and see her I can tell she still has feelings but can't understand why she won't be wit me. Any advice would be great. I have tried to talk to other girls but they don't mean anything as much her.

I think I'm going to give her that space. I feel like I have , but if she calls or texts I always answer. Maybe start not answering and honestly for some reason I have hope. Maybe because I'm young and dumb lol , but I'm just going to try to take it day by day. When I say games I am meaning she one day says she wants to go on vacation with me and misses me then not talking to me or getting mad at me while we talk over nothing. I'm just confused. Thanks for talkin to me guys. I need it

11