Breaking up... help?

i have this guy I've kind of been going out with, but its not working for me. and im just not interested anymore. he's really nice but i think we are just not that good together. I've been kinda liking other guys but i no we are not going out but i need to break of what ever it is we have. i feel bad and its just going down hill... he's a great guy and i was his fisrt love and i dont wanna hurt him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do him a favour and break up. Dragging him and yourself down theis road is wrong. Unchain him and let him be free to find someone who will appreciate him

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it is really not going to work between you two I suggest you tell him just it. He will be hurt, but you could still be friends. Be gentle about it, be patient since I bet he need some time to 'recover '. Not sure, I am not a boy.
    I suggest you don't get into any serious romantic relationship until 18 though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• if he loves you, its going to hurt him, but if you're not into him, you need to end it. it'll be worse if you drag it out. just be honest, and tell him how you feel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes