Breaking up... help?

i have this guy I've kind of been going out with, but its not working for me. and im just not interested anymore. he's really nice but i think we are just not that good together. I've been kinda liking other guys but i no we are not going out but i need to break of what ever it is we have. i feel bad and its just going down hill... he's a great guy and i was his fisrt love and i dont wanna hurt him

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Do him a favour and break up. Dragging him and yourself down theis road is wrong. Unchain him and let him be free to find someone who will appreciate him

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think it is really not going to work between you two I suggest you tell him just it. He will be hurt, but you could still be friends. Be gentle about it, be patient since I bet he need some time to 'recover '. Not sure, I am not a boy.
    I suggest you don't get into any serious romantic relationship until 18 though.