Help! Should I break up with my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year and a half. Things used to be really great between us.

He has been practically living with me for the past couple months. So we see each other a lot. And we used to do everything together. But lately, for the past week or so, things have been bad. And he has been hanging out with his friends more.

I understand he needs to see his friends but it also still live with my parents, and I feel like if he is going to be here then he can't just up and leave my own house to hangout with his friends and then come back whenever he feels like it.

Also, he has become kind of a jerk. We've been arguing a lot and instead of making things better, he makes them worse. I try to give in when I'm sick of arguing whether I'm right or not but he just keeps going and going with his attitude.

He's also been less sweet. Yesterday, I had a horrible day. One thing after another was going wrong and I was so frustrated and sad. He never comforted in me about it until I was in tears.

I have tried and tried and tried these past few days to make things better. But I'm tired. I don't know what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like he wants to say something to you that's bothering him but doesn't want to because he's afraid of hurting your feelings, even though its happening already. Try talking to him about this, see if you can find out what's happening between you two and find a solution :) If he continues to avoid you and fight with you even after that, it's not healthy and direct actions of breaking up may need to occur.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you would do better if he had his own place.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes