Divorce and shared custody with your kids? If so, do you experience a transition each time they leave - active house to quiet house? How do you deal?

If you share joint custody of your kids, how do you deal with the transition between a full house with activity and a quiet home by yourself? Have you developed positive ways to transition yourself (I think we all focus on the well being of the kids)? Are you struggling with this?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Three years later I still struggle when my kids leave for their dad's. I usually take the time to clean but my kids are gone on the weekends. I usually surround myself with friends or I play video games. It passes the time until they come home. I would find a hobby or something to pass the time