Cheating girlfriend or boyfriend?

Have you ever been unfaithful or ever faced infidelity? If yes Why?

• Yes he/boy cheated.
  • Yes she/girl cheated.
  • No.
    Vote C

71

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a relationship with a guy who hurted me really bad with cheating. After him I didn't trust anyone. So I started to hurt people. Than there was this one guy who I opened up to and he also cheated however his story was just like mine. I remember saying to him just because you was hurt that dont mean you can hurt other people. Advice i should of told myself. After I left him i found my husband and all the games came to a end.

• Aww you got professional at it!

• Yup a "rollin stone". Lol but im happy them days are over there's nothing like a faithful commited loving relationship.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I'v been cheated on it, and its like having the rug pulled out right from underneath you. But he was a jerk anyways, and he flirts with to many women, led me on, lied to me, cheated on me, used me, etc. He doesn't deserve to be in any part of my life. So happy I'm not with that douche bag anymore, he treated me like a dog. I deserve someone so much better. He always made up excuses, and he thinks he can get any girl just by bribing her with sweet words. He's a player as well, and knows how to get women just with saying words. I blame myself I was the one that dated him, I should've just kept on walking when he came back. So happy I'm not in that relationship anymore, I don't deserve to be used like some rag dog. He was my first love actually, I don't understand why boys cheat. If you are unhappy then just leave instead of cheating. And I hate it when I have to listen to the same lies over and over again and I already know the truth. The poof was right on my screen, I found it on Facebook and I was so mad. I've never cheated on anyone before, and the thing is I don't ask for a lot not in a relationship.

• I cheated once but it was different , he had it coming for consistently asking me if I was cheating on him with many different people all the fucking time .

• yes that asshole cheated on me... and i'm glad he no more forms part of my life

• The first guy cheated because I was away and he told me he found her on top of him and he didn't want to do it. The second guy cheated because turns out he got married 5 years before he met me, but didn't bother to tell me he was married.

• Second guy was insane. How you found it out? He was 5 YEARS married geez what was the age difference?

• I knew he had a son, so I googled his name and found out his "roomie"s Facebook profile. He was 8 years older.

• Yep my first bf cheated on me and I've no idea why

• No but I've met a few douchebags who wanted to cheat on their girlfriend with me

What Guys Said 1