Do you think this is douchey?

My boyfriend recently broke up with me. I really liked him, so it was pretty sad for me. I was drinking some wine one night and thought it was a good idea to send him a text that said "Nick, I miss you." He never responded or anything to it. I told a mutual friend about it. A few days later, the friend told me he'd gone out for drinks with my ex and some of his other friends. One of my ex's friends said "Hey Nick, I really miss you", and then they both started laughing. They were clearly making fun of my text. Another friend ran into my ex and she said that she heard that we weren't together anymore and he said "yeah, thats over. Done" and that he super happy and smiling. She told him that he didn't have to be so happy and he said "I guess I'm just an asshole." He went on to say that I was a sweet girl, but that we were just going in different directions. Do you think this guy sound like a real douche?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope sounds fine to me. I guess I'm an asshole. But after I'm done dating someone I'm not going to wallow and be all sad either. Life is too short for that. Who cares what he thinks and if he is happy and smiling. Let it go, heal and do your thing and find happiness be with someone else or just doing something you enjoy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah he is an immiture ass. Anyone who has respect for people in general wouldn't do that. His friends are ass holes too. Forget about him. Sounds like you deserve a lot better.