Having casual sex with a guy but starting to have feelings for his best friend?

I have been having casual sex with X for about 8 weeks now, but over the past 2 weeks I have noticed that I have feelings for his best friend. I get the impression that he also likes me (but obviously can't say anything because of his friend). I am worried that if I break it off with X, then they will both stop talking to me (because I think he has started liking me more than just friends having sex). I still want to be friends with both of them.

Should I break it off with the guy and see if anything happens with his friend? And if so, how do I do it nicely?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• You may run into a problem here because you will get guys like me who won't go near a girl that has had anything sexual/relationship like with their friends.

I value my friends and their friendship is important to me, so I won't jeopardize this for a girl who has been getting slammed by my friend and now wants to ride on my disco stick.

The only way you'll know is if you pursue the friend, but you are going to potentially destroy a friendship in the process.

• Yeah that's what I fear, because I don't want them to fight over me and to jeopardise their relationship. But I don't want to have casual sex with his friend, I like him more than that

• It's a messy situation and one that I'm glad I haven't been in and never will be in (the joys of not participating in casual sex), but I wish you all the best and hope you get the desired outcome you want.