I'm so STUPID. I need advice! Please... I went out with this Liar, unattractive woman for 6 months!?

▼I went out with this Liar, unattractive woman for 6 months! I was taken for a ride, me, my money and my heart... I did everything for her and I got nothing in return but all her friends hate me, She was always lying and so sly, I don't know why I was with her... I even had SEX with her... The only reason I had sex with her is because she wanted too, I didn't even enjoy it...

▼The thing that makes me angry even more is that I gave my "VIRGINITY" to this bitch while she was going behind my back flirting with her EX's and lying.

▼After a while I got tired of it and dumped her but I feel so stupid, And I can't get over it and need some good advice thanks...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Think positive: you had a gf. You have experience about sex. You know how liar is and know how they get rid from you. It is the best reason that you can't find in the book. Remember it as a reason. It is not your fault. Now you know what mistake is. Don't make it happen again. And don't fear to experience. :)

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing that a brick through that bitches window can't solve! - Barney Stinson

4|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but don't feel alone, my ex was a liar, and a cheater, and so much more. you'll meet the right women someday. She will treat you with respect and never ever keep anything away from you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Get over it because you can't turn back time. Learn from your mistakes. Also, virginity is not a big deal, so don't make something big out of something that's not big at all. You lost your virginity? Well there are tons of people on GAG that would congratulate you and envy you for that.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're gonna meet a nice woman who will treat you with respect. You just need to move on.

2|0
    0|0
  • Where is the question?

Only advice I can give is that start thinking with your brain, not your dick.

What that girl did was shitty and rude but its over now and in the past. Complaining won't help you.

0|0
    0|1
    • I was thinking with my heart not my dick...

What Guys Said 2

• U can't run by ur emotion
    Advice cut all the contacts with her and dont talk her

0|1
    0|0
  • Beat yourself up on the internet.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes