I'm so STUPID. I need advice! Please... I went out with this Liar, unattractive woman for 6 months!?

▼I went out with this Liar, unattractive woman for 6 months! I was taken for a ride, me, my money and my heart... I did everything for her and I got nothing in return but all her friends hate me, She was always lying and so sly, I don't know why I was with her... I even had SEX with her... The only reason I had sex with her is because she wanted too, I didn't even enjoy it...

▼The thing that makes me angry even more is that I gave my "VIRGINITY" to this bitch while she was going behind my back flirting with her EX's and lying.

▼After a while I got tired of it and dumped her but I feel so stupid, And I can't get over it and need some good advice thanks...

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Think positive: you had a gf. You have experience about sex. You know how liar is and know how they get rid from you. It is the best reason that you can't find in the book. Remember it as a reason. It is not your fault. Now you know what mistake is. Don't make it happen again. And don't fear to experience. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing that a brick through that bitches window can't solve! - Barney Stinson