What's the point of making plans with me if he's going to cancel?

We were dating for almost two months, got into a stupid fight. After a few days we decided we should meet up to talk. Every time we've tried to so far he was either too tired, or something came up. Yesterday was the third time we made plans to meet up and I didn't hear from him. This morning he texted me apologizing that he fell asleep. I told him a few days ago that I'm really upset because he hasn't made an effort to see me so we can talk, so I can't believe that he fell asleep.

I also know that he was awake around the time we were supposed to meet up because I saw him online on bbm.

I was so annoyed I didn't even respond to him. This time it was his idea to meet up because I told him after the other few times he canceled on me I wasn't going to make plans again... so then why make plans with me if he doesn't want to see me? He could have just not texted me at all.

I don't really care about him anymore. He really hurt me so far and we haven't been together long enough for me to put up with all of this. I was excited to see him yesterday and I was really hurt and sad when I realized he bailed again. I'm so done with him but I just want to know why he keeps doing this.. what's the point?

I plan to just ignore him. I already deleted him from everywhere.

01