Do Men Get Over a 3year relationship in 2weeks?

Ok im now on week 2since my ex broke my heart so much he told me he no longer loves me nor have feelings for me and no longer wants to be with me
My heart melted
He told me he has fought his own emotions too say he still loves me for a couple of months and said he was tied of all our arguing... then he says he wants to focus on himself not sure which one too believe
Im just wondering does a guy get over our 3year relationship just like that?
We are both our first serious relationship we had our own place together when i first met him he was in a dark place no job on drugs no goals no life direction i met him and gave him that push too get his life on track he's now in the gym got a fulltime job and studying before our breakup we whur arguing because he never made time for me and i used to do all the house work and cleaning plus work night shifts so we barely saw each other
His mum an i never got along because he ws her only child and she just came back into his life cos she saw that he's better himself and now they are so close its like i never exsisted we fought a lot over her kos her bf off 15years broke up with her so she ws ringing her son (my ex) everyday he had been stressing about his mum she said that i should never become between them 2 but since i met him his mum had nothing to do with him due too being on drugs now he's fine she's running back to him and supporting him in whatever he does now an i feel like what we had ment nothing too him we both moved our of our place he lives at his mums an i moved bk to my country
He cut all contact with me but now we spoke once since the breakup and he seemed very happy being with his mum and living there im so upset is he even hurt by our breakup? im like dwn in the dumps snd he's carrying on like normal😞😞😞😞😞😞... he said my life dsnt stop because of us breaking up deep dwn he's a soft hearted perso
We are both in our earli 20s i feel as though he doesn't miss me or anything😞

13

Most Helpful Guy

• U pull him from dark place and make his life better then full time job Then he tell u these things ! I think there's something push him to take that desetion maybe

Or he just telling u the truth he have no more emotion and that happen to me personally its hard to act u love the girl but in fact no so end up telling her need to separate

Try to bring back the spark or time to move on

• Omg how did u feel when u beoke up wth her? My ex cried kos he hurt me he even cried wen i lefted the country now he barely speaks too me😞😞..

• I've tried asking him too take me back he adament that its fully over😞😞😞😞

• I didn't feel bad too much I move on in few days bcoz I gave her 3 chances after her mistakes but she didn't learn so in the third I told her I dont have any emotion for u
      since then every now and then she want me to back to her but no chance

If He said its fully over I think time to move on
      Goodluck