Will I ever meet a man thats willing too commit?

Im so sick of dating men and when everythings great for them they fall out of love and move on and leave me with the heartach!! Happens all the time im beggining too give up its hard
Just coming out of a 3yr relationship because HE gave up on us.. couldnt cope with our arguing but thats what couples do...
The bf before that cheated on me 4times after everything i helped them with
P. s im 24 turning 25 next year i dont want too be single for the rest of my life😞😞.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds as though you need to re-evaluate the sort of man who whom you are attracted.
    When I was your age all that I wanted in the world was one girl to love and protect, but I learned that at the first sign of serious interest females of your age run for the exit.

• It seems as thou i always went with guys that needed help in life😞😞so i put myself with them and helped them thou the tough road they whur on then now they leave the last relationship i was in he has grown so much he's living his dream now and wth my help i felt used😞😞😞...
      Do men forget what we do for them?

• @Asker I do not know if other men forget what women do for them. No woman has ever done anything for me, other than to break my heart and/or use me when she wanted money, somewhere to stay, or protection from her latest bad boy boyfriend.

• Yes thats how i feel with my ex😞..
      He broke me so bad an its only been 2weeks since the breakup and we only spoke once and he hasn't bothered with me