My boyfriend message me! Don't know what to do?

My boyfriend and I had broke up 2 days ago and he message me yesterday and he say he always keep the good feeling for me and remember the Good moments. He know he lose amazing girl. He say sorry to me and forgive him. I don't know what to do. Should i message him? Should i follow the 30 days no contact rule? What is on his mind if I didn't message him yesterday?

PS We broke up coz he said to me he found someone and then he said he doesn't like my attitude. But I didn't fight with him. I just said to him I'm letting him go. If this is what makes him happy.

10